And I know you all really want to see the adorable Evan photos, so I think I am going to re-apply myself and just focus on posting pics and not the stories so much. I'll give a little intro, then just photo dump. If I get inspired one weekend, maybe I'll give some more background, but baby + full time job + occasional singing + trying to have a life = way too busy!
So short intro for these pics: a few weeks ago we took Evan on his first hike - a quick 5 mile circle up in Golden. FYI, it is much harder to hike with an extra 15 pounds strapped on!
We start off with the essential pre-hike nap in the car:
Huck and Ian led the way:
Next we see Evan strapped on to mom, who got the uphill portion:
Last, and definitely not least, Dad carrying Evan down the mountain.
I'll try to post again soon!






That smile on Evan on the way down is CLASSIC
ReplyDelete