No, it does not say "Big Love" it says PIG LOVE. And yes, that is a pig running around the bottom right side. I saw this shirt at the fancy-pants grocery store when we were getting the brisket and mentioned how I thought it was awesome. Fast forward to yesterday, and on the way home from work we stopped by Ye Olde Fancy Pants Grocery Store again so Ian could get some steaks (part 2 of my Valentines Day present) and he came out with this! So perfect.
The dinner was also amazing, but I can't tell you how it was made because I didn't make a single bite of it. Ian made the rub, put it on the steaks and BBQed it with some broccoli all while I sat on the couch.
I forgot how nice it was to all of a sudden have a yummy meal to eat that you didn't make. To top it off Ian even watched a girly movie with me afterward (or at least pretended to stay awake during it). It was the perfect way to wind down after a crazy day.
awww! that's so sweet! :)
ReplyDeleteThat was so sweet of him! That meal looks delicious! I wish I could convince David to cook a meat other than turkey or chicken! Haha.
ReplyDeleteYou picked a pretty good guy for a husband. Just sayin'.
ReplyDeletewow, that is really cute. Its always good to have a man who knows how to make steak well.
ReplyDelete