Friday, November 12, 2010

Cy, aka the Peanut

They look like the 1 day after having a baby, crazy
Ian and I were lucky enough to meet Cy last night. He's about 8lbs and the most adorable thing in the world.  He was a little tired when we came in, but was sweet enough to not cry when Ian and I held him. He was the first newborn baby boy I've been around, and good lord if something is going to make your biological clock tick, this is it. I seriously need to get back to work so I don't end up wanting a baby, like now.

5 comments:

  1. P.S. ticking biological clocks are the worst! And there is no cure... at least i haven't found one yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Ian and his cousin look REALLY similar. I thought that was him at first! But Peanut is so beautiful. And he's so small! Congratulate them on the baby for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. His cousin is Aubra, the mom. But now that you mention it, Ian does kind of look like Paul (the dad) as well!\

    I'm thinking a puppy may help my clock

    ReplyDelete