Since we moved/had a ridiculous-crazy 2 months after we got married, it was a bit hard for our photographers to track us down and get us our pics. BUT yesterday we got a big package in the mail with over 1,000 4x6 prints and a CD full of the crazyness that was our wedding. I'm going to put all the obligatory ones on facebook - the first dance, cutting the cake, etc. - but my favorite thing to look at were all the hilarious "bad" photos in the bunch. Apparently, I make a bunch more rediculous faces OTHER than longface. So, without further ado, the outtakes:
 |
Apparently I smile like this a lot -I'm going to assume
this grimace means I'm happy |
|
Apparently grimace-smiles are in |
|
Flower lady dress - it split right before going down the aisle and the flower ladies were crafty enough to fix it in time!
|
|
My awesome flower ladies warmed up the crowd by doing hilarious little stunts - like throwing flowers at them. Sadly this was the only action shot. |
 |
| I married that |
I cannot stop laughing right now. The outtakes, I think, actually embody the true-ness of weddings. There are hilarious things that happen and we did them. Mainly the sewing and pinning. That was all me and Shelley.
ReplyDeleteI love that you put your arms up in celebration. And, I hate to crush you, but your face before going down the aisle is perfect. Simply perfect.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
ReplyDeletethat is all
Made my day. I've said it to other people, but I don't know that I ever told you Miss Brandan that I've never seen you so unabashedly, guilt-free, zero stress happy. (And I may never again.) But it was absolutely beautiful on you!
ReplyDeleteThat was hilarious!!! And I agree with Leslie, the best part of the day was seeing you so relaxed and happy- worth all of the goofy grins. and I think arm-raising is an unfortunate Dullum girl trait, because half of my wedding pics are like that too. (read: Mer "That makes my arm look fat." Dave "You are ridiculous. It is an arm." Mer "We are not including that in the album!") Great pics, and can't wait to see the album!!
ReplyDeleteThe things that I am dying laughing at:
ReplyDeleteYour smilemace (smile + grimace)
And Shelley's face in the fourth-to-last picture.